The main technical issues in the field of Health:
- Obsolete management and/or data system.
- Difficulty keeping procedural documents up to date.
- The challenge is related to the budget for the change of these systems.
- List of employees in a format that is not optimal.
- Stress for administrative officers and workers.
- High risk of errors for agents.
- Difficulty reaching the population to offer your service.
- Not enough employees to transmit the results following the screening tests.
- Large territory to cover.
- Diversity of clientele (very comfortable or very little with technology).
- Lack of manpower.
- Employee replacement to be done regularly.
- Large number of different specialties.
- Visual interface allowing:
- To create personalized messages.
- To press an interactive key in order to quickly transmit a code or a message.
- Follow the evolution of your communications.
- Schedule management interface:
- It allows you to consult the schedule for a specific specialist according to the access you give him.
- Allow your employees to easily exchange their schedules while ensuring that it remains up to date.
- The slot flashes when it has no specialist or patient assigned.
- Automated notifications of positive or negative COVID-19 results are sent.
- Invitation to vaccination.
- Automated replacement of your employees or for the opening of overtime.
- Pre-programming your company’s business rules. (By SMS or call.)
- Automated appointment offer (offers time slots automatically by SMS or call).
- Sending notification for the cancellation of your appointments.
- Quickly notify your teams in the event of:
- Building closure
- Change of process
- Danger (fire, shooter, storm)
- Unification of call schedule processes.
- Simplification of the on-call schedule update.
- Simplification of the sharing of on-call schedules.
- Unification of the directory of your employees.
- Unification of information related to your employees:
- Contact information
- Right to practise, training, legal documents
- Authorized activities according to establishments and sectors
- Duty schedule
- Facilitate the sharing of contact details in your teams or with your partners and customers.
- Management of access to data or functions via a single location.
Management of procedural documents:
- Easy access.
- Ease of maintaining documents.
- One single location for all employees.
- Easier to share with teams (transmission of a fixed link to download the latest published version).
Service offer and vaccination:
- Increases your targets and response rate.
- Detailed statistics on the intention of the target audience towards the service offered.
- An increase in the number of people benefiting from the service offered.